KMTC seeks to recruit and train candidates who will flourish academically and professionally and contribute to the college community and society at large.
To this end, the mission of the Admissions Office is to recruit, admit, and encourage candidates who are spiritually mature, academically outstanding, involved in extracurricular activities, and diverse through individual screening and professional evaluation.
All applications are available at www.kmtc.ac.ke. Applicants apply for admission to courses for each academic year.
Selected candidates are then placed in one of the 71 KMTC campuses across the country.
• Prospective applicants are advised to visit the application portal, read the advertisement or go through the college admission portal for more detailed information on the various courses offered and specific entry requirements.
• Interested and qualified candidates are advised to read the application instructions (maintenance / service) available on the application portal.
Candidates are advised to follow the steps mentioned in the application guide carefully until they are finally successful in the application process.
• Please note that applications for advertised courses close once completed
All applicants to KMTC are advised to ensure that their applications are properly completed to give them a chance to compete fairly for the vacancy.
Other areas that should be considered are;
1. KMTC has several courses at different levels with different entry requirements, so click here to make sure you read the advertisement or college brochure correctly.
2. Decide on your major and decide on your major.
3. Plan your studies at KMTC in terms of funding and social support.
4. Because our campuses are spread across the country, if you are successful, be ready to study anywhere in the country.
5. Do your applicant Check and make sure you apply on time and correctly.
6. Check your email (used in the questionnaire) regularly for college notices.