You are hereby required to identify 6 teachers per school for both regular and SNE for CBC training which will be face to face and will take place from 9th to 13th May 2022.
The target teacher’s are drawn from
1) Languages: Kiswahili, English, Foreign and indigenous language and Kenya sign language..
2) Pure Science: Integrated science — Biology, Chemistry, Physics and Health Education.
3) Applied Science: Agriculture, Home Science and Computer studies
5) Humanities& Social studies: (Citizenship, Geography, History), Religious studies ( CRE,IRE, HRE, and PPI) and Life skills.
6) Technical subjects and Creative Arts : Pre vocational and Pre career, Business studies, Music, Sports and physical Education, Home science.
Inform the private schools to cater for transport and meals expenses (2 teas and Lunch) for their teachers.
Identify, Procure and prepare training venues for regular teacher training (preference be given to available TTC’s)
Submit the list of the teacher’s identified on or before 2nd May 2022 in the following format in excel.