- Once you have applied for a Teachers Service Commission, TSC, advertised vacancies and Successfully selected, the next step is to attend the interviews as scheduled.
Important to Note before attending the interview session include having good content mastery in your teaching subjects.
Equally have a good understanding of Co-curricular activities will give you an edge over your competitors
when going to attend an interview ensure you carry with you the following important documents:
Ensure you have your :
1. National Identity card, ID; both Original and copy.
2. 2 passport size photographs
3. Academic certificates (University/ College, KCPE and KCSE) and testimonials; Both copies and originals.
4. Official academic transcripts; both copies and originals
5.The TSC registration Certificate; Both originals and copies. If this is not available then provide proof that the registration process has been initiated.
6.The Kenya Revenue Authority, KRA, PIN certificate.
7.Your Bank plate for your bank account.
8.Your duly filled pay point forms. These can be obtained at the bank.
9. Your GP69 Medical examination form. This should be filled by a certified Doctor at a Government Hospital.
10. Your National Hospital Insurance Fund, NHIF, card; Both original and copy.
11.Your Primary and Secondary School Leaving Certificates.
12.Your Co- curricular activities Certificates.
13. Have any other relevant certificates.
Take note that the above documents are also necessary when filling out the TSC employment form.