Are you wondering how to obtain a duplicate TSC registration certificate because your TSC certificate got lost? Stop worrying. You can now quickly submit an application to replace your TSC registration certificate. The application process is easy and clear-cut.
When may you submit an application for a replacement TSC registration certificate?
Please be aware that you are always welcome to request a duplicate TSC registration certificate from the Commission. If your current certificate is destroyed, lost, or misplaced, you can use this one instead.
You can also request a new certificate if the one you currently have has been damaged or if you just want to modify the names on.
What requirements are needed in order to apply for a TSC certificate replacement?
You will need the following to apply for a TSC certificate duplicate:
- To pay a non-refundable fee of Sh2055
- Produce your bank payment slip
- Your National Identity Card, ID
- an affidavit or marriage certificate must be provided, in case of change of names.
Remember the applications is purely done online. Scan the documents before embarking on the online application process. These, once again, include:
- ID/ Passport,
- Bank Slip,
- Marriage Certificate (For duplicate certificate) and
- Police Abstract (Also for duplicate certificate).
Important Notes for Applicants (TSC Does Not Accept Paper Applications)
- All sections of this registration application MUST be completed in full.
- Please fill in all the required information.
- It is a serious offence to willfully give false information to the Teachers Service
Commission. The law provides that any person convicted of the offence may
be fined up to Ksh 100,000 or imprisoned for Twelve (12) months or both
(Section 44 of TSC Act No. 20 of 2012).
- You can save part of this form and complete it on a later time if necessary.
- Scan and Attach Only the Required Documents:
a. Only original documents should be scanned and uploaded.
b. For Expatriate Teachers, attach a letter of clearance from Ministry of Education
- For New Registration a non refundable fee of Kshs. 1055/- deposited to the TSC Registration Account National Bank of Kenya (Direct Banking to A/C No. 01001000905001 or Simple Banking using Pay Bill Business Number 625625 is required for processing your certificate.
- Ensure you have Bank Deposit Slip before proceeding with the application.
- For Duplicate Certificate Application a non refundable fee of Kshs. 2055/- deposited to the TSC Registration Account National Bank of Kenya Direct Banking to A/C No. 01001005707400.
Ensure you have Bank Deposit Slip before proceeding with the duplicate certificate application.
KINDLY NOTE THAT AS FROM 3RD FEBRUARY 2022 REGISTRATION FEES WILL BE KSHS 1060/-
AND APPLICATION FOR DUPLICATE CERTIFICATE WILL BE KSHS 2060/-